Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: GOML Leyla and Neela

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wondering if anyone had either one of these two dolls, Leyla and Neela. I need some good quality pictures of their outfits taken. (Ebay wasn't mich of a help)

    Anyway my younger sister is planning to write a children's book and asked me to be the illustrator. fun stuff [img]smile.gif[/img] The main character is a princess from those areas, well when Ali described it to me she wanted a Jasmine feel but not Jasmine. I pretty much have free rain to create this character and design my own unique custume for her. My first thought came to Leyla and Neela and using them as inspiration. Outfit will look different from the two so no copywrites are stepped on. Then again its also a question if Ali will ever get this published. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Anyway, any help would be great. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just a bump [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you still need some later this week, I can try to take them for you. I have all of the GOMLs except Kathleen, who I was unfortunate not to get.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    If you still need some later this week, I can try to take them for you. I have all of the GOMLs except Kathleen, who I was unfortunate not to get.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks that would be great [img]smile.gif[/img] I haven't been having any luck with internet searches or the two =/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •